Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog post in team 2.

One thing i did in the holidays was i went to motat with my family  at motat me and my cousins and siblings was a car race.When we did the car race we had to build a car with the things that was on the table but  i didn't build one my brother did because i was to lazy and when he was done we had to wait in a long line.When it was my tune I was racing my little  brother and some other people it was so fun and I win i really was thing I was gonna lost but it was fun and I win.

The next thing we did was  we went to this place in motat and it was like a game room and there were games and we were all having so much that nobody wanted to lever. Then we went to a room that had olden day stuff and a camera to take a photo and when we took the  it came up on a big screen that had lost of other peoples photo on it.


The next bit was a like a old village  that had a olden day school and a lot of old house that was kinda scary because there was a doll in one of the house it was sitting on a rocking chair it was scary because i just turned around and saw it but i was scaring my little cousin and brother t was funny.

the last thing was the tram and we were going to the airplane part there were so big I wanted to jump on it and fly it.

Motat was really fun I wish we go there with my family. 
THE END 







No comments:

Post a Comment