Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Talent show

Talent show
On thursday the 5th of April Tamaki Primary School had a talent show the people that were performing was in the kia manawanui class and 2 other boys one from room 6 and another boy that did not go to our school.I was so excited and scared at the same time.

The first performies was all of us and we were doing this is me and all the other groups were doing other songs like the joewana dance , a church song ,the joewana boys , don't go chasing waterfalls and lots of others.

The people that were in my group was kensington,arizona,coralee,carra,briana,leilani and aletheia the song that we did was finesse but we changed it and did our own words and changed  the name and called it confidents I was so nervous mostly because my brother were there and keep look at me I felt like I was going to faint but I got use to it and felt proud to do that.

After that General  fiyah came up and sing love and affection and here to stay and everyone was so happy and screaming it was so loud everyone was so happy.But when General fiyah was done all his song we all  had a class photo then we all went home.
I had a amazing time there I wish we did it again.

1 comment: